Goals From Last Week:
- Finish reorganizing craft supplies
Done. I have a feeling that the current way things are organized is temporary, but it works until I have a better method.
- Sew baby tunic
Not done - but I did sew a baby hat and a wet bag for cloth diapering. So... I'm not worried about the unfinished tunic.
- Earn $30
Not done. Again, crazy schedules kept this from happening. C'est la vie.
- Work on customizing diaper bag
Done. Have a I mentioned that I don't like hand sewing? No? Well, I don't like hand sewing.
I had plans to add lots of stuff to the bag, but ended up mostly just removing little ugly spots and adding a single zippered pocket to the front before calling it done. Perhaps I'll have more inspiration later and add more to the bag, but not now.
- Wash sheets
- Make new housecleaning schedule/system
- Start seriously planning curtains and wall hangings
Done. I'm finally starting to feel like I have a sense of direction for how I want to decorate the rooms in here.
Goals For This Week:
- Freezer cooking
- Earn $20+
- Start sewing baby gym
- Trim hair, try out two new hairstyles
- Start planting garden
- Out of town trip - midwife appointment & visit Joann's fabric store
- Do one thing to improve home decor
- Sew a new maternity top