Mar 1, 2015

Weekly Goals - 3/1

Goals From Last Week:
  1. Sew 3 items of baby clothing
  2. Done.  Actually, I got more than three items sewn.  Hopefully, if I find the time, I'll post photos...
  3. Exercise 4-5 days of the week
    Eh... not really done.  I did move around more, but didn't really exert myself.
  4. Earn $35+ this week
    Not done.  I started out well at the beginning of the week, but a crazy schedule and the fact that I got a cold during the end of the week resulted in my earning something like $15.
  5. Tidy & Organize craft & sewing supplies
    Partially done.  I'm actually in the middle of this as I type.  The couch is currently filled with piles of fabric, and so I'm going to type this up quickly and then get back to that project...
  6. Purchase car seat
    Delayed.  I had this in my cart and everything, but at the last moment realized that I could use a Swagbucks gift card to pay for it if I waited a week or so.
  7. Finish reading Economics in One Lesson
    Not done.  Bad, Hannah.
  8. Clean paint splatters of floor
    Not done.   Bending over that far is already challenging right now, as even tying my shoes makes me feel nauseated.  Add to this the fact that I have a cold... 
  9. Repaint wall in kitchen
    Not done.  I'm removing this from the list, because every time I think about doing it I question the necessity of it.  Now I think the need for a second coat was simply my brain playing tricks on me.
Goals For This Week:
  1. Finish reorganizing craft supplies
  2. Sew baby tunic
  3. Earn $30
  4. Work on customizing diaper bag
  5. Wash sheets
  6. Make new housecleaning schedule/system
  7. Start seriously planning curtains and wall hangings

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback! All comments are welcome, so long as they are not profane, slanderous, or rife with grammatical errors. Thank you!