Mar 29, 2015

Bump Photo - Week 37

It's been a while since I updated with a bump photo, and I realized last night that not many more opportunities may exist.  So, while I still have a bump... I might as well post it.

I'm glad to have come this far, and I'm hoping the next couple weeks go by fairly quickly.  While I'm sure having a newborn around is going to be tiring in an entirely different way, I'm starting to feel tired of being pregnant.

You may have noticed that I've slacked off on posting weekly goals - I may get a new post up today, but I'm not sure.  Dylan's work schedule may finally start getting back to normal soon, but even so my own sporadic spurts of energy/exhaustion make it difficult to follow the schedules I've tried to set for myself.  The fact that we've been dealing with poison ivy/poison oak rashes for the last couple weeks isn't helping anything, either.  On that note, I have to admit that I'm hoping Nutella doesn't arrive until that's cleared up completely -- even if it isn't contagious, it's not something I want to be dealing with while caring for a newborn.  Or while giving birth.  Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback! All comments are welcome, so long as they are not profane, slanderous, or rife with grammatical errors. Thank you!