Jan 21, 2015

4 Weeks to a More Organized Home | Week 2 - Day 3



This is the 3rd day of the 2nd week of my 4-week long challenge to get the house in order before baby Nutella arrives or I get too tired to clean sufficiently.  Go here if you'd like to download the daily schedule for yourself.


Today's Checklist:
  • Make a list of 5-7 things to accomplish today
  • Do daily morning routine
  • Clean out and organize dresser drawers (time limit - 20 minutes)
  • Wipe down door handles
  1. Work on Textbroker.com for an hour or more
  2. Exercise - walk 2 miles
  3. Cut out fleece liners for cloth diapering
  4. Wash sheets
  5. Bake cinnamon raisin bread
  6. Finish reading Ina May's Guide to Childbirth
Results:  
I got nearly everything done that needed to be done, but for some reason I felt somewhat "out of it" all day.  The time seemed to drag by for the most part, and I don't really have many comments to make about how the day went.

The one thing I didn't accomplish was the goal of exercising, but since I did well for the past two days I'm telling myself that's okay.  I do want to make sure that I'm active tomorrow, however.

The cinnamon raisin bread isn't finished baking as I write this, else I'd include a photo... perhaps I'll edit this post later and add one.  Nothing else done today was very photogenic, hence the lack of pictures in this post.

Here, I'll make up for it with an awkward bump/selfie photo:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback! All comments are welcome, so long as they are not profane, slanderous, or rife with grammatical errors. Thank you!