Nov 23, 2014

Awkward & Awesome {& Bump Photo}

Awkward:

  • Realizing that almost no clothes fit nicely anymore.  :/
  • Pregnancy forums.  Especially when they are constantly full of people posting their ultrasound photos and asking everyone else to help them figure out if they're having a boy or girl.  So.  Much.  Fail.
  • The photo above.  I have a hard time looking happy for the camera when I have to set the 10 second timer, run across the room, and pose in what I hope is the right angle and position, only to repeat the process when I don't care for the result.  Grrr.
  • Grumpy cashiers.  I'm just trying to buy stuff, don't bite me!

Awesome:

  • Getting and ultrasound and seeing baby.  Technology is wonderful.
  • Itty-bitty baby clothing.  There's something about it that makes it irressitable. 
  • Searching online and finding a recipe which I'd thought lost forever.  Once again, yay for technology!
  • Thanksgiving being just around the corner.  
  • The fact that Dylan only works for a few days next week.
  • Chilly weather!  I'm glad it's not quite so cold as it was last week, but after living in Alabama for years it is really nice to have fall feel like fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback! All comments are welcome, so long as they are not profane, slanderous, or rife with grammatical errors. Thank you!